Get A Free Quote Now
The policy covers:
- This policy provides cover for your private dwelling.
- Damage & loss to your house & contents caused by fire & specified perils;
- Loss of contents due to theft following a break-in;
- All Risks cover for portable items;
- Injuries & illness sustained by domestic workers employed in your private residence;
- Owners/occupiers liability.
The cover operates under the following sections:
Section A: Buildings
Private dwelling or flat
Section B: Contents
Furniture, household goods & personal effects
Section C: All Risks
Cover for portable items such as jewellery, cameras, laptops, mobile phones, etc against damage or loss that is not forceful
Section D: Domestic Servants
This section is governed by the Work Injury Benefits Act and covers the insured against liability for death or injury/illness sustained by domestic servants in the course of their employment and while in your private residence
Section E: Owners Liability
The insured is covered against legal liability as owner of the building for death, bodily injury to a third party (excluding members of the insured's family & domestic workers) and accidental loss or damage to property belonging to a third party arising out of the insured use of the property.
Section F: Occupiers and Personal Liability
The insured is covered against legal liability as the occupier of the building, for accidental bodily injury to a third party, and accidental loss or damage to property belonging to a third party, arising out of the insured's use of the property.
Please contact our Underwriting Department for details regarding: Premium rates, Policy Conditions and Exclusions.